Requirements of The Master’s Academy:
- Families are “Born Again” Christians attending a Christian church.
- Must be a current member with C.H.E.A, and H.S.L.D.A.
- Kindergarten through eighth grade students may be enrolled in no more than three core classes taken outside the home (thus meeting the “no less than” 55% required amount of IN-home teaching by HSLDA. The 55% rule does not apply to High School students.) This does not include co-op classes.
- A Course of Study, Proposed School Year, Monthly Attendance, and Report Cards must be submitted each year.
- Yearly Family Tuition of $275.00. ($80.00 deposit due with application. balance due at the September mtg.)
- A “Per Student” Fee of $75.00 is due in September.
- Yearly Standardized Testing (The Iowa Test) for students 3rd Grade and higher.
- Parental attendance of at least six of nine Support Meetings. (Of course we hope to see you as often as you can make it.)
- Keeping the Standards of The Master’s Academy.
- Submit up to date proof of personal insurance with each yearly application. (Medical, Auto and Home)
Click here to view the T.M.A enrollment application